Cancer risk reduction 101 is an evidence-based program to prevent cancer and other diseases
Single booking, for couples see the related products at the bottom of the page.
The present-day cancer statistics are that 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will get cancer today and they predict that by 2030 everyone will get cancer at some stage of their lives.
I find those statistics horrifying, especially as cancer is, in most cases, avoidable, if only we knew how.
Will you join me in proving them wrong by reducing your risk of cancer?
I lost my mother to cancer when I was 21 and having to nurse her in her last days was very traumatic, my older brother has Lymphoma, and then Mike, my husband got cancer, I have lost my best friend and many others to this dreadful disease, that is why I am passionate about helping people avoid it.
No one should have to hear those dreadful words “you have cancer” and no child should have to go through the trauma of losing a parent or a parent losing a child to this horrific disease, the suffering can be avoided.
I am a case in point, I am albinoid, one gene away from Albino, and growing up in Africa I spent my childhood getting burnt every weekend sailing and swimming at our local dam, I never understood how my brothers could get a tan, but I would go red, blister, and peel. My nose and lips were always blistered and peeling.
Then I took up sailing as a profession. The sun and glare from the water combined with the salt ensured a blistered and very often septic lip, I was concerned about lip cancer so had my lower lip surgically reduced. It helped, but only a little.
I had a large squamous cell carcinoma removed from my left arm in February 2009, leaving a crater, and was expected to have many more but fortunately for me, I had other health issues and found out I had multiple food intolerances and was celiac.
I was forced to change my diet and since I have done so I have seen no more cancer. When I returned to see my dermatologist 18 months later, he was astounded that he could not find any sign of cancer even though I was still sailing and being regularly exposed to the sun. All the dermatologists I have seen since are astounded that I am not riddled with cancer.
I find that now I can tan if I take it slowly in the beginning.
The best part about changing my diet is that my crippling arthritis and other autoimmune conditions, and heart disease markers all disappeared, along with my favorite foods.
I was intolerant to all the foods I loved best but giving them up gave me my health and life back.
Seeing this change in me is what inspired Mike that maybe, as mainstream medicine could not help him, diet could.
No one was more astounded than me when the protocol I found and adapted worked to keep Mike’s melanoma at bay.
Sadly, Mike was killed in a tragic accident last year, but no cancer was found in the autopsy.
I found that cancer is avoidable in the vast majority of cases, genetics plays only a small part in your chance of getting cancer, only 5 to 15% depending on the type of cancer.
The major contributing factors are Nutrigenomic and Epigenetic, or in simpler terms diet, lifestyle, and environment-related.
Studies in the fields of nutrigenomics and epigenetics show that genes can be turned off or on by our diet and lifestyle choices and the pollutants and infections we are exposed to.
Here are some graphics from a study entitled “Cancer is a Preventable Disease” Published in Pharmaceutical Research in 2008.
As can be seen from the study, most of the causes can be avoided and as we know from studies the correct choices can prevent the cancer genes we may have from expressing themselves.
We all have cancer cells in our bodies, our immune system fights cancer for us every day and defeats it, but if our immune system is down, or we get one of the triggers, like an infection, that could cause the cancer cells to be able to avoid our immune system and start a tumor to grow.
On average cancer grows for 8 to 10 years before it is large enough to be detected.
Our bodies are very well adapted to fight cancer for us if we give them the nutrients they need, which come from the food we eat.
Every vegetable, fruit, spice, and herb has cancer-fighting properties, some are cancer super fighters, like Turmeric and Broccoli, Grass-fed meat is full of good absorbable nutrients, but everyone is different, that is why we all need individual protocols and why there are so many different ways to naturally fight cancer.
I thought I was eating healthy, but I was killing myself, by eating foods that I liked but did not like me, foods I was intolerant to, but did not realize it. Could this be one of your health issues?
Does cancer “run” in your family?
Do you have friends and family who have died from cancer and are thinking you may be next?
Are you wanting to improve your health, and maybe the health of your family, but find there is so much conflicting information all you do it get confused?
Would you like to learn how to avoid cancer for you and your loved ones so no one has to mourn a family member?
By joining my 8-week course and making the suggested changes we can significantly reduce your risk of cancer and empower youself to help your family avoid it too.
Not only will you be reducing your chance of cancer but will be improving your health and reducing your risk of getting other diseases, like the big 5 killers, Heart disease and strokes, cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and autoimmune disease.
These 8 weeks will be life-changing and empowering.
This is what you will receive:
- 8-week course, taking 1 hour per week with 20/30 minutes teaching and a maximum 8 people per group to ensure individual attention and Q&A afterward.
- I am offering the course on 3 different days of the week 1 for each time zone, so you do not need to get up at all hours or listen to a replay. These are the days for you to choose from: Tuesday – America, Wednesday-Europe/Africa, Thursday at 2 different times NZ/OZ, One time for NZ and East Australia and a time for Western Australia.
- Easy-to-follow steps to change your lifestyle and diet to prevent cancer
- Lifetime access to recordings of the online training videos to help you succeed
- Lifetime access to Cancer risk-reduction 101 support group to help you keep up with the latest in cancer prevention and get support from myself and others in the group.
- Accountability buddies, if you would like one.
- 1 on 1 x 2-hour long consultation on your personal health challenges.
- Information handouts on the different modules
- Recipes and substitutes for foods you may have to eliminate
- Discount for couples and families
- Payment plans
- Commission on referrals
By the end of this program, you will:
- Have reduced or eliminated your chance of cancer
- Improved your overall health
- Empowered yourself to be able to take the correct decisions for the health for yourself and your family
- Reduced or eliminated the risk of getting the big 5 medical killers, cancer, CVD, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, and Autoimmune diseases.
Live Classes schedule:
- LESSON 1 – What is cancer and its Causes
- LESSON 2 – Environment and detox
- LESSON 3 – digestion and detox
- LESSON 4 – stress and trauma
- LESSON 5 – Imbalances
- LESSON 6 – Infections
- LESSON 7 – nutrient deficiencies
- LESSON 8 – Lifestyle and exercise
- BONUS handouts:
Each week there will be a task set to help you adapt
The classes start on
10/05/2022 for the USA
11/05/2022 for Europe/South Africa
12/05/2022 for OZ and NZ 2 different times.
Price: USD 997: half price for joining now. USD 497
payment deposit and balance
Guarantee: 30-day money-back guarantee
If you have any questions please email meme at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to go on this exciting journey to fight cancer and empowering good health?